I’m trying to make a list of money goals that I would like to attain within the next 5 years. I’d like to be able to make $1000 more a month to pay off our bills, our cars and save for a second property/home (I now have $49.75 in the second home fund…(I MAY need to step up my game a bit!). I’ve done heavy research on making money online and have been following bloggers on how they make money on the internet and I’m ready to put this plan into motion!
As of right now, I make close to nothing with a few of my side hustles and I’d like to change that sooner rather than later! The way that I am going to do this is:
- Online surveys
- Saving money on groceries by couponing, using money saving apps and buy one get one free items (aka..BOGO’s). Goal: $70 a week
- Saving money on ANYTHING I buy online with apps like Ebates
- Pick up every coin (or bill) that I find on the ground, put it in a jar, then when the jar is full, cash it in. I also have a separate jar with all OUR change, not the pennies from heaven.
- Sell some of our stuff on Ebay and Amazon
- Create more items for my Zazzle store
- Put more time and effort into my Thirty One Gifts business and real estate business
I would also like to be able to save 5% from my paycheck and my husband’s paycheck every two weeks to put into an emergency fund (which I want to be separate from a savings account we have) AND into a second home fund. This is going to be tough since we have other debt that we would like to pay off fast but it’s so important to have an emergency fund and owning another property has always been a dream of ours.
So there you have it! My money goals written down and posted on the internet for all to see! Some of these goals are already in motion but it’s time to take them more seriously then we have been lately. There’s always room to save more money. It’s just a matter of what you can live without. Time will tell! 🙂
Till next time…I’ll see ya soon!!