I’m in the process of writing a book about my experiences with Graves’ Disease. I was diagnosed back in 2007 and have had my share of ups and downs along the way. I’ve had tests, scans, pills, pokes, cuts, needles, you name it! For the people who have Graves’ Disease, you will probably be able to relate to my book, for others, it may be an eye opener on what people with thyroid disorder have to deal with on a daily basis! Stay tuned to my blog for updates…..but in the meantime, I’d like to give a big shout out to my dad who recently published his 3rd poetry book called Before The Change. Check it out when you have a chance!
Goals before the end of the year:
- Publish my Graves’ Disease book
- Proofread my father’s new book so that he can have it published
- Grow my blog and social media presence / Help my dad with HIS social media presence
- Continue to grow my Thirty-One Gifts business and hopefully recruit 2 people by the end of the year
- Continue to coupon and save money on groceries
Well, that’s all for now. Don’t want to plan too many goals. Baby steps.
Till next time…I’ll see ya soon!